Robert O. Fox
President & Shareholder
- Medical Devices
- Chemical Processes
- Oil, Gas and Water Well Technology
- Environmental Remediation
- Mechanical Systems
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Inkjet Printing
Bob’s trademark practice includes preparation and prosecution of trademark applications, trademark searches, trademark infringement analysis, counseling in all aspects of adoption, use, and protection of trademark rights, preparation of trademark license agreements, and litigation before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and in federal court.
Bob also files and prosecutes federal copyright registration applications, prepares copyright license agreements, and handles copyright litigation in federal court. Bob also advises musicians on a wide range of topics related to protecting their music, including band agreements and recording agreements.
Bob is currently President of Luedeka Neely and has been a shareholder with the firm since 1996. Prior to joining Luedeka Neely, Bob worked for Jones, Askew & Lunsford in Atlanta, Georgia from 1988-1991. From 1984-1986, he was employed by Schlumberger Well Services as a Field Engineer where he worked in open and cased hole oil and gas wells in Louisiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, and Ohio.
Bob enjoys sports of all types, played football in college, and enjoys music, ice hockey, hiking, hunting, and fishing. Bob also participates in triathlons, bike riding, and other endurance events. Bob participates in various community activities and has traveled nationally as a speaker on topics relating to good control of diabetes.
- Georgia (State bar) 1989
- Tennessee (State bar) 1992
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, 1990 (Registered Patent Attorney)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit 1993
- Northern District of Georgia (Federal court) 1989
- Eastern District of Tennessee (Federal court) 1993
- Western District of Wisconsin (Federal Court) 2004
- Top Attorney for Intellectual Property, CityView Magazine, 2012