Because your privacy is important to us, we provide this notice to explain our online information practices and choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
We may collect the following types of information when you browse our website:
- Information you give us. If you create an account, your name and email address are stored with your account information.
- Information we get from your use of our website. We collect information about how you interact with our website content. This information includes:
- Device Information. Google Analytics™ service collects device-specific information, including hardware model, operating system version, and unique device identifiers. We have access to that information, and use it only for verifying the Internet Protocol address tied to a client’s account information, as described below.
- Log Information. When you interact with our website, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes: details of how you use our website, such as content browsing; Internet Protocol address; device event information such as browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL; and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account information.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (your name and email address) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies. We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. Such cookies or other similar technologies do not track your Internet usage beyond your use of our website and are only used to authenticate your client account information.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
How we use information we collect
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience (cookies to identify your unique account information) and the overall quality of our website.
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be having. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about technical changes.
We do not rent or sell information collected on our website. Instead, we may use such information for marketing and non-marketing purposes. We may use the personally identifiable information you submitted to us in order to respond to your inquiries or e-mail messages or to provide you notifications regarding our services. We may use some personally identifiable information to create contact lists and to distribute information about our firm.
We maintain email lists to inform people about our firm, events, and services. We do not sell the addresses on our list, but we may make information available to specific service providers. You may request to join our mailing list by signing up or opting in through a form on our website. If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please let us know. You can update your contact information by contacting us at any time. We may keep your information for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law.
We protect our client accounts from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we store. To do so, we:
- encrypt the delivery of our service using SSL.
- review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- restrict access to personal information to our employees.
We sometimes update our website to better serve our clients. As a result, this policy may be revised from time to time without advance notice, and any modifications are effective when they are posted here. By using our website, you indicate your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policy posted at the time of your use. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.