Luedeka Neely has again ranked among the top 100 U.S. trademark firms, according to a survey conducted by Intellectual Property Today, a monthly publication that addresses legal issues in patent, trademark and copyright law. Firms are ranked according to the number of U.S. trademark registrations issued each year. Last year, Luedeka Neely secured 125 trademark registrations for its clients and was ranked #76. This year, Luedeka Neely moved up 19 places to #57 with 181 registrations.
- LUEDEKA NEELY RETURNS A BIG WIN AT THE FEDERAL CIRCUIT
- Summaries of Recent Patent and Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Cases
- Summaries of Recent IP Law Cases
- Luedeka Neely Selected as a Top 100 Firm by the PCT Network
- Applicants Outside the U.S. Must Be Represented by a Qualified U.S. Attorney in All U.S. Trademark Filings