LuedekaNeely is proud to represent Steven Pierson and Kimberly Gillespie, who have been selected to compete in this year’s What’s the Big Idea?! Business Plan Competition. Mr. Pierson’s “PipeFighter’s Square” is an innovative pipe-fitting tool, and Ms. Gillespie’s “Tata Coolerz” are insulated cooling gel packs for women. In a competition inspired by the hit television show The Voice, Mr. Pierson and Ms. Gillespie will first deliver a five-minute pitch of their idea to a panel of three judges. If they are selected to move on, they will then go head-to-head with up to 8 other competitors in two more rounds of competition. The winner will be announced after the final round of competition, which takes place on June 20th at the Relix Variety Theatre in Knoxville. The winner of this year’s competition will receive a Big Idea Launch Package that includes up to $10,000 in start-up costs, one years’ rent at the Fairview Technology Center and other business services. Best of luck to Mr. Pierson and Ms. Gillespie!
- LUEDEKA NEELY RETURNS A BIG WIN AT THE FEDERAL CIRCUIT
- Summaries of Recent Patent and Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Cases
- Summaries of Recent IP Law Cases
- Luedeka Neely Selected as a Top 100 Firm by the PCT Network
- Applicants Outside the U.S. Must Be Represented by a Qualified U.S. Attorney in All U.S. Trademark Filings