The University of Tennessee, a client of LuedekaNeely, recently unveiled a fleet of 20 new, energy-efficient buses that will serve the Knoxville campus. The buses run on high-efficiency biodiesel fuel and are loaded with the latest technology, including GPS tracking to track each bus in real time as it travels its route and deliver an estimated time of arrival to each stop. The buses are also equipped with onboard USB charging stations for charging smartphones and other electronic devices.
- Summaries of Recent Patent and Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Cases
- Summaries of Recent IP Law Cases
- Luedeka Neely Selected as a Top 100 Firm by the PCT Network
- Applicants Outside the U.S. Must Be Represented by a Qualified U.S. Attorney in All U.S. Trademark Filings
- The Unusual Side of Intellectual Property